Here's to the future!
STRP looks to the future with an open and critical view. We refuse to flee in a crippling nostalgia. We have had enough of the dark and tough flirt with dystopia and ask ourselves out loud: how in heaven’s name can we come through this conservative and fear-driven period together?
STRP says: to hell with future phobia, here’s to the future!
STRP explores scenarios for a positive future in 2019 and 2020. We will guide you through a time in which technology seems to offer the solution for everything, and doom-scenarios are leading. During STRP Festival 2019 you will meet artists and activists, thinkers and doers, who focus primarily on imagination, and as such are able to give shape to inspiring alternatives. For 10 days you will be immersed in visual art, exciting technological perspectives, performances, lectures and open discussions.
- A Sense of Gravity
- The living dead
- Soft Landing
- A Mind Forever Voyaging Through Strange Seas of Thoughts Alone
- Waking Agents
- Between Mind and Matter
- Why not hand over a 'shelter' to hermit crabs
- Eternal Return
- Laboratorium Motus Mori
- Next Space Rebels
- Tour & Workshops (Students primary, secondary schools and MBO)
- PublicSpaces (Conference) 10:30 - 17:15
- Maxim Februari (Conference) 10:30 - 17:15
- Andrew Keen (Conference) 10:30 - 17:15
- Ruben Verborgh (Conference) 10:30 - 17:15
- James Bridle (Conference) 10:30 - 17:15